We depart from Leicester at 01:00am aboard a luxury air- conditioned coach and travel to Dover for our ferry crossing to the Continent. The crossing time is about one & a half hours; aboard the ferry you have excellent facilities at your disposal, such as Restaurant, Cafeteria, Bar, comfortable seating areas, a well-stocked Duty paid shop and money exchange facilities. Overnight stay in France. Western/Indian Dinner.
After breakfast and arrival in Switzerland we visit Rhine Falls. Spend about 1.5 hrs then travel towards Lucerne area for our Hotel. Indian Dinner.
Today after breakfast we will board the coach and go to Engelberg, from here by cable car to Mt Titlis over 10,000 ft. Travel in a revolving cable car, the first in the world which takes you up into a high Alpine paradise with spectacular views of glacier crevasses. On the top you can visit the Ice Grotto (ice cave) and you may be able to play a game of snowball fight!! There is a Panoramic Restaurant Titlis on the top of the mountain. Around 1p.m you will come down to the bottom station then travel to Lucerne. The principal city of Central Switzerland situated on the Lake Lucerne. This city of culture with style, stroll along the lake and walk across the famous landmark, the Chapel Bridge built of wood in 1333. Visit The dying Lion of Lucerne Monument carved directly into natural rock 30ft. from the head to tail. Then to our hotel. Included boat cruise on Lake Lucerne. Indian Dinner.
After an early breakfast, we travel to Breinz for a short stop. Then to Trummelbach Falls (optional £12 adult, £6 Child). Visit Interlaken. Then return to hotel. Indian Dinner.
This morning after breakfast we travel to Geneva for a 3 hour stop. Depart at 3:30pm and drive back towards France. We arrive in the evening for overnight stop. Indian Dinner.
This morning after breakfast we travel to Calais. After Immigration formalities, ferry crossing and arrival in England tour will be finalised with a return drive to your pick-up point arriving late in the evening.
Pick Up Points:
Pick up from Leicester at 12:30am, Northampton Services M1,
Milton Keynes – Near Petrol Station MK10 9AB, Luton – Off M1 Junction 11,
North London – Edgware Tube Station, East London – Newbury Park Tube Station.
Times may Change.
- Luxury Air Condition coach with video, tea machine and toilet on board (Drinks payable)
- Return ferry/tunnel crossing.
- Hotel accommodation based on sharing Double bed/Twin bedrooms with private bath/shower & WC.
- 2 night hotel in France with breakfast, 3 nights hotel in Swiss with bed & breakfast, total 5 Dinners.
- All the road tolls and taxes. Cable Car to Mount Titlis, Boat on Lake Lucerne.
- Above all you will have the personal attention of Baba Holidays Tour manager.
- Tipping Included
- Any meals other than mentioned above.
- Any entrance fees.
- Any other item not mentioned above.
- We strongly recommend Travel Insurance Policy.
- Single Room Supplement £275
- Infant under two years sharing with two adults £175