Day 1: LEICESTER – LAKE DISTRICT – GLASGOW/STRATHCLYDE
Board a luxury coach and depart from Leicester early morning at 07:00am. London pick up Edgware Tube Station, Station Road, North London at 06:00am. We continue to motorway and have a short visit of Lake District. Where Nature and heritage jostle for your attention in this special area of Cumbria, bustling towns and picturesque villages nestle against a scenic backdrop of countryside and coast. Here many poets and story tellers were inspired by the beauty and created some of the best literature. Enjoy a drive around Lake Windermere and arrive back in centre early afternoon. Arrival in Glasgow for two nights stop. This evening enjoy Indian dinner in a restaurant.
Day 2: GLASGOW/STRATHCLYDE to NEVIS MOUNTAIN – Full day to Fort William
After breakfast we travel onwards to Loch Lomond which presents the perfect holiday location. Set amidst the background of looming mountains, one of Scotland’s most idyllic and unspoilt, largest freshwater areas in the UK.
Nevis Mountain Ranges. Visit the Whisky Tasting place. Also included entrance to the magnificent top at Nevis cable car. (Subject to weather conditions). Drive to Spean Bridge for a photo opportunity of Ben Nevis and the statue in memory of the commando who died in World War II. We return to GLASGOW/EDINBURGH.
Day 3: Glasgow/STRATHCLYDE – LOCH LOMOND – EDINBURGH CASTLE
After breakfast we travel to Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. This distinction is partly an accident of Nature, for the city is built upon a jumble of hills and valleys by spots where Edinburgh looks less like a city and more like a theatrical backdrop. Castle entry included. Indian meal in a restaurant.
Day 4: GLASGOW/STRATHCLYDE – GRETNA GREEN – LEICESTER:
This morning after breakfast, continue to the famous Gretna Green with time for shopping. Return to Leicester- London.
Note: From London to Leicester return we use a minibus.
Pick Up Points:
Pick up from Leicester at 08:30am.
Also possible from North London – Edgware Tube Station, Luton – Off Junction 11,
Milton Keynes -Near Petrol Station MK10 9AB,
Northampton Services M1 –
Times may Change.
- Luxury coach with video on board, P.A. system, washroom and toilet, hot and cold drink making facilities. (Drinks payable).
- Three nights hotel accommodation and 3 breakfasts.
- Twin or Triple bed rooms with private facilities. Two or three people sharing a room.
- All excursions as per itinerary. (Entrance Extra)
- Three Indian dinners in a restaurant.
- Services of tour manager if more than 20 passengers. If less than 15 passengers we use MINI COACH.
- Cable Car. Whisky Tasting, Lake Windermere (45mins)
- Tips and Gratuities.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Room Supplement @ £120 per person.
- Any meals other than mentioned above.
- Boat ride at Loch Lomond District £11 ADULT CHILD £6