Day 1: UK – CALAIS – PARIS
We depart from Leicester early morning for our ferry/tunnel crossing. There will be a short stop on motorway services. This afternoon you can enjoy the Eiffel Tower and panoramic view from the top floor. If third floor not possible then 5 Euro per adult and 3 Euro per child will be refunded. Evening arrive at Indian restaurant for meal. After meal we will check in at our hotel. After dinner is free time Paris by evening.
DAY 2: FULL DAY DISNEYLAND PARIS
After a Continental breakfast we visit the famous Disneyland Paris Theme Park. Disneyland® Park Please note: We are not responsible for the unavailability of any attractions.
Enjoy the magical rides such as “Buzz Light-year Laser Blast (1)”, “Space Mountain: Mission 2”, “Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril” and “Big Thunder Mountain”. You will also have the opportunity to meet some of your favourite Disney characters. Rides and attractions subject to availability.
DAY 3: PARIS – CALAIS – UK
After a continental breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed towards Paris centre, towards River Seine, where you will be able to enjoy scenic cruise with live commentary. Mid-afternoon leave Paris and proceed towards Calais for our ferry/tunnel crossing. Late evening arrival Leicester.
Pick Up Points:
Pick up from Leicester at 12:30AM, Northampton Services M1,
Milton Keynes – Near Petrol Station MK10 9AB, Luton – Off M1 Junction 11,
North London – Edgware Tube Station, East London – Newbury Park Tube Station.
Times may Change
- Entrance to Eiffel Tower.
- Full Day Disneyland Pass
- Cruise on River Seine
- Two nights’ accommodation on 2 persons sharing a room. 4* Hotel
- Luxury coach with tea/coffee making facility payable.
- 1 Indian meal in an Indian restaurant.
- Return ferry/tunnel crossing and all taxes and toll charges.
- Services of Baba Holidays Tour Manager.
- Tipping Included
- Travel Insurance.
- Any meals other than as mentioned on the program.
- Single room supplement – £75 per person.
- Any entrance fees not mentioned on the program.