We travel from our pick-up point Leicester then travel to Dover to catch our ferry. After formalities we travel into Brussels. We have a short stop at Atomium (entrance not included) then travel to Luxembourg. Indian Meal in an Indian restaurant.
After breakfast we depart for beautiful Switzerland traveling south to the Black Forest and Rhine Falls. The last stages of the day in Switzerland and past Zurich to reach Lucerne area.
2 nights stay. Indian Dinner.
A day in central Switzerland visiting Lucerne, Cable trip to Mount Titlis and short stop in Interlaken then travel and orientation of Geneva place like UN Building then travel towards Beaunne area. Indian Lunch pack or Dinner.
After early breakfast we will depart for Paris and arrive in France. We have a boat on River Seine. Indian dinner.
Today after breakfast we leave and visit Eiffel Tower and drive towards Calais. Sailing from Dover to arrive home in the late evening.
Note: We may change either Eiffel Tower to day 4 and boat on River Seine to day 5.
- 4 nights good hotel accommodation, covering, Belgium, Switzerland and France with continental breakfast.
- Standard twin rooms, sleep two or three people, all with private facilities.
- All the road tolls.
- A.C luxury coach with coffee and tea making facilities, video on board.
- 3 Indian vegetarian evening meals. 1 Packed Lunch.
- Return ferry crossing.
- Mt. Titlis cable & Visit of Rhine falls. (Boat not included), Boat River Seine and Eiffel Tower. (3rd Floor if possible. If 3rd floor not possible then 5 Euro per adult and 3 Euro per child refunded)
- Services of a Baba Holidays Bilingual Speaking Tour Manager.
- Any entrance fees not shown above.
- Visa cost (for non-British passports)
- Any other items not mentioned.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single Room Supplement £185