Arrive Entebbe International Airport. Transfer to Kampala for overnight hotel. (D)
Drive northward to Murchison Falls National Park. Go to the top of the falls (time permitted), cross the River Nile on ferry. After lunch, a boat cruise to the bottom of the falls. Dinner and overnight at Lodge (B-L-D)
Early morning game drive to spot wildlife – lions, buffaloes, hartebeest, giraffe and endemic bird species. Later return to Kampala. Dinner and overnight hotel. (B-D)
After breakfast, drive east to Jinja. Take a boat ride to the Source of the Nile; visit John Speke’s pavilion, Mahatma Gandhi’s monument, and later Bujali Falls. After lunch, return to Kampala for dinner and overnight at Hotel (B-D)
After breakfast half day tour of Kampala. (B-D)
Transfer to airport to catch outbound flight to Kenya Nairobi. Picked on arrival JKIA and transferred to hotel (If early morning flight then packed breakfast.) and morning sightseeing to be quoted at the time of confirmation. Overnight stay at Hotel (B-D)
Day 8: Masai Mara Game Reserve
Depart after breakfast to the world famous Masai Mara National Reserve. It offers wonderful scenery, plenty of game and is perhaps the only place left in Kenya where visitors may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. Arrive in time for lunch at your lodge followed by an afternoon game drive in this vast and expansive reserve teeming with game. Dinner and overnight at Lodge (BLD)
Day 9: Masai Mara Game Reserve
This will be the day of tracking game with your experienced guide cum driver, after an early breakfast. The Mara landscape is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills, which enables the reserve to attract sufficient rainfall to maintain and support a large population of herbivores, together with the predators that follow. Elephant, lion, buffalo can be seen with relative ease though luck is a necessary factor for spotting rhino and leopard that complete the big five as the two animals are very timid and sparsely numbered. Plains game like wildebeest, zebra and Masai giraffe abound as well as hippos and a wide variety of antelopes including impala, hartebeest, grant gazelle and Thompson’s gazelle among others. In the evening, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Lodge. (BLD)
Day 10: Masai Mara Game Reserve-Lake Nakuru National Park
Morning pick-up from the hotel for a drive to the Lake Nakuru National Park, home to thousands of lesser and greater flamingos. This park also provides sanctuary for Rothschild giraffe, black and white rhino and the elusive leopard. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon enjoy game drive by the lake shores lined with flamingos, host of other birds and wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Lodge. (B-L-D)
Day 11: Lake Nakuru National Park-Mombasa
After breakfast leave Nakuru for Nairobi, to JKIA to catch a flight to Mombasa. Meet on arrival at Mombasa airport late evening and be transferred to Hotel (B-L)
Day 12 & 13: Mombasa
You spend your time at leisure at the beach, day trip to Malindi. Buffet for dinner & overnight at Hotel (B-D)
Day 14: Mombasa-Zanzibar
After breakfast transferred to Moi international airport for your flight to Zanzibar. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel. (B-D)
After breakfast, short Zanzibar City tour & depart to Dar es Salaam by Ferry Port. Transfer & Overnight Hotel. (B-D) BOAT ZNZ-DAR.
Depart the hotel late in the morning for a full day excursion of Dar Es Salaam. Dinner and Overnight at Hotel. (B-D) CITY TOUR IN DAR & HOTEL HB BASIS
After breakfast morning is free then transferred to the airport for your onward flight to UK. (B). Dinner on Flight.
- All transfers as mentioned in Kenya & Tanzania & Uganda
- Accommodation as described (or similar) based on standard rooms
- Meals as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari only.
- Transportation by private safari built non-air-conditioned minivan vehicle in Kenya and 4x4wd vehicle in Tanzania.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guides
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
- And all other services as mentioned in itinerary.
- Flights ENTEBBE TO NAIROBI, NBO-MBA and MBA-ZANZIBA
- International flights from UK to Entebbe. Dar Es Salaam to UK.
- All items of a personal nature e.g. telephone bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Bar bills
- Excursions not indicated on the itinerary
- Any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Yellow Fever Certificate. Please check with your doctor.
- Visa. 3 countries cost approximately $150.
- Tipping £25 per person.