We depart from your pick-up point in the morning on board a luxury Air-conditioned coach and travel to Dover Port in time for our ferry crossing to the continent. (Please note the coach will stop for your comfort at motorway services during the tour). The ferry crossing time is about one & a half hour, aboard the ferry you have all the excellent facilities at your disposal, such as Restaurant, Cafeteria, Bar, Plenty of comfortable seating area, and a well-stocked Duty paid shop and money exchange facilities. After the ferry arriving in Calais, France will join the coach and travel comfortably to arrive in Brussels. We visit some lovely places of Brussels and drive to our hotel in Antwerp area very late evening arrival. Please note throughout the tour all the rooms have private facilities. Evening meal in an Indian restaurant.
Today after early breakfast, an exciting day out visiting the Keukenhof Gardens (March and up to 10th May ONLY). It’s a paradise for film and camera addicts, to capture this Kaleidoscope of colours. Then in afternoon travel to Amsterdam, here you will have a trip in a motor launch among the shady canals, lined with trees and tall gabled houses, ensure that you see the city at its very best. Evening Indian dinner at in restaurant. Then in the early evening on the way back to our hotel arrive at late night.
After a continental breakfast, we leave our hotel to catch a ferry. On the way to Calais we visit Bruges, also known as “Venice of the North”. We will arrive at your pick-up point very late at night.
We are not responsible for unavailability of any occasions or entries.
Pick – Ups Points & Departure Times
Pick up from Leicester at 2:00am, Northampton Services M1, Milton Keynes – Near Petrol Station MK10 9AB, Luton – Off M1 Junction 11, London – Wembley Empire Way HA9 0PA, East London – Newbury Park Tube Station.
Times may Change.
- Luxury coach with video on board, P.A system, washroom and toilet.
- Two night’s hotel accommodation.
- Twin/ Double/ Triple bedrooms with private facilities. Child sharing a room (WITH 2 PAYING ADULTS 2 – 11YRS)
- All port and toll charges and excursions as per itinerary (optional extra).
- Entrance to Keukenhof Gardens (Tulip Gardens) and Canal Cruise in Amsterdam.
- Experienced coach driver. Services of a bilingual Baba Holidays tour manager.
- Two Indian meals.
- Travel insurance.
- Any meals other than in hotel, as mentioned elsewhere.
- Single room supplement £75.00 per person.