- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
No details found.
London to FranceWe depart from Leicester at 01:00 AM. Board a luxury air condition coach and travel to Dover Port in time for ferry crossing to the continent. The ferry crossing time is about one & a half hour; aboard the ferry you have all the excellent facilities at your disposal, such as Restaurant, Cafeteria, Bar, Plenty of comfortable seating area, and a well-stocked Duty paid shop and money exchange facilities. Overnight stay in France. Dinner.
France to SwitzerlandAfter breakfast and arrive in Switzerland we travel and arrive at Rhine falls. Spend about 1.50 HRS then travel towards Engleberg our hotel Indian Dinner.
Mt. TitlisToday after breakfast we will board the coach and go to Engelberg, from here by cable car to Mt Titlis over 10,000 ft. Travel in a first revolving cable car in the world which takes you up into a high Alpine paradise with spectacular views of glacier crevasses. On the top you can visit the Ice Grotto (ice cave) and you may be able to play a game of snowball fight!!! There is a Panoramic Restaurant Titlis on the top of the mountain then around 1.00 p.m. will come down at the bottom station of the cable then travel to Lucerne. The principal city of the Central Switzerland situated on the lake Lucerne. This city of culture with style, stroll along the lake and walk across the famous landmark, the Chapel Bridge build of wood in 1333. Visit to Lion Monument. The dying Lion of Lucerne, Carved directly into natural rock 30 ft. from the head to the tail. Then to our hotel. Then return back to our hotel. Included boat cruise on Lake Lucerne. Indian dinner.
Interlaken & Trummelbach Falls (Optional)Today after early breakfast, we travel to Breinz for a short stop. Then to Trummelbach waterfalls (optional £12 adult+£6 Child). There will be a visit of Interlaken. Then return back to hotel. Indian Dinner.
Geneva Sightseeing, FranceThis morning after breakfast we travel to Geneva. We have 4 hours stop in Geneva and depart at 3:30 PM. We arrive in evening in France for overnight stop. Indian packed lunch.
France to LondonThis morning after breakfast we travel to port of Calais after crossing on arrival in England and following the Immigration formalities our tour will be finalised with a return drive to your pick-up point arriving late at midnight
- Luxury Air Condition coach with video, tea machine and toilet on board. (Drinks payable)
- Return ferry/tunnel crossing.
- Hotel accommodations based on sharing Double bed/Twin/triple bedrooms with private bath/shower & WC.
- 4 Indian dinners
- 1 Indian Lunch pack.
- All the road tolls and taxes
- Cable Car to Mount Titlis
- Boat on Lake Lucerne
- Above all you will have the personal attention of Tour manager.
- Any meals apart from mentioned above
- Any entrance fees
- Any other item not mentioned above
- We strongly recommend Travel Insurance Policy
- Single Room Supplement £275
- Infant under two years shaing with two adults £175
- Optional: Trummelbach Falls : £12 per adult / £6 per child
1) It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control
2) Our normal cancellation charges apply as a percentage of the total holiday cost. If you cancel the holiday we will require notice in writing for any cancellation:
56 days or more before departure Loss of deposit only
55 to 28 days before departure 30%
27 to 14 days before departure 50%
13 to 7 days before departure 65%
6 days or less 100%
3) If we cancel the holiday for any reason: Compensation per person:
56 days or more before departure Nil
55 to 28 days before departure £3
27 to 14 days before departure £5
13 to 7 days before departure £7
6 to the day of departure £10
4) We are not responsible for your luggage, personal money or belongings. We advise that if lockers are available in the hotel please use them. Do not have luxury or expensive items with you whilst you are on holiday.
5) During the tour, the tour manager’s decision will be final. We are not responsible for unavailability of any events or festival or attractions. Tours may be conducted without Baba Holidays tour manager subject to number of passengers per tour.
6) It is the passenger’s responsibility to have the appropriate documents. (i.e.: Passports & Visas)
7) We advise that you obtain travel insurance. Also obtain EHIC form from Post Office.
8) If due to any circumstances you no longer wish to continue the tour, there will be no refund. Triple room, meals or any other items on request basis only and subject only to availability at designated hotels or accommodation.
9) Luggage allowance only 20KG per person and 1 suit case per person.
10) If any surcharges, e.g. Fuel increase, airport taxes and/or any other costs not envisaged by us at the time of the booking are added by any government or transport provider will be passed on to you in the final invoice.
11) We have right to operate for seating rotating system during coach journey.
12) Our Tour Manager services are only available based on a minimum of 20 people travelling otherwise our local representative will be present