- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
No details found.
LONDON – LAKE DISTRICT – GLASGOW/EDINBURGHBoard a luxury coach and depart from Leicester at early morning at 07:00 A.M. Later we continue on to motorway and have a short visit of Lake District. Where Nature and heritage jostle for your attention in this special area of Cumbria, bustling towns and picturesque villages nestle against a scenic backdrop of countryside and coast. Here many poets and story tellers were inspired by the beauty and created some of the best literature. Enjoy a drive around the Lake Windermere and then continue on to early afternoon to arrive back in centre. We arrive in Glasgow / Edinburgh. London pick up Edgware Tube Station, Station Road, North London at 06:30 A.M. This evening enjoy Indian dinner in a restaurant.
GLASGOW/EDINBURGH -Full day to Fort William. Via Loch Lomond.After breakfast we travel onwards to Loch Lomond which presents the perfect holiday location, set amidst one of Scotland's most idyllic and unspoilt areas with largest of fresh water in Britain and in the back ground are the mountains looming beyond. Nevis Mountain Ranges. Arrival we have a visit to Whisky Testing place. Also included magnificent top at Nevis cable car.(Subject to weather condition). and drive to Spean Bridge for a photo opportunity of Ben Nevis and the statue in the memory of the commando who died in the second World War. We return back to Glasgow/EDINBURGH,
Glasgow / Edinburgh - Edinburgh Sightseeing, Edinburgh Castle - Glasgow / EdinburghAfter breakfast we travel to Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland, one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. This distinction is partly an accident of Nature, for the city is built upon a jumble of hills and valleys by works of a spots where Edinburgh looks less like a city and more like a theatrical backdrop. Castle entry included. Indian meal in a restaurant.
Glasgow/Edinburgh - Gretna Green - Londonhis morning after breakfast, continue to the famous Gretna Green and time for shopping, Return to Leicester- London.
- Luxury coach with video on board, P.A. system, washroom and toilet, hot and cold drink making facilities. Drinks payable.
- Three night’s hotel accommodation and 3 breakfasts.
- Twin or Triple bedded rooms with private facilities. Two or three people sharing a room.
- All excursions as per itinerary. (Entrance Extra)
- Three Indian dinners in the restaurant.
- Services of tour manager if more than 20 passengers. If less then 15 passengers we use MINI COACH.
- Enjoy Ben Nevis Cable Car (subject to weather condition)
- Whiskey Testing
- Enjoy Lock Lomond Boat Cruise
- Tips and Gratitude’s.
- Travel Insurance
- Single Room Supplement @ £60 per person
- Any meals other than mentioned above
- Optional: Boat ride at Lake District: £10 per adult / £6 per child
1) It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control
2) Our normal cancellation charges apply as a percentage of the total holiday cost. If you cancel the holiday we will require notice in writing for any cancellation:
56 days or more before departure Loss of deposit only
55 to 28 days before departure 30%
27 to 14 days before departure 50%
13 to 7 days before departure 65%
6 days or less 100%
3) If we cancel the holiday for any reason: Compensation per person:
56 days or more before departure Nil
55 to 28 days before departure £3
27 to 14 days before departure £5
13 to 7 days before departure £7
6 to the day of departure £10
4) We are not responsible for your luggage, personal money or belongings. We advise that if lockers are available in the hotel please use them. Do not have luxury or expensive items with you whilst you are on holiday.
5) During the tour, the tour manager’s decision will be final. We are not responsible for unavailability of any events or festival or attractions. Tours may be conducted without Baba Holidays tour manager subject to number of passengers per tour.
6) It is the passenger’s responsibility to have the appropriate documents. (i.e.: Passports & Visas)
7) We advise that you obtain travel insurance. Also obtain EHIC form from Post Office.
8) If due to any circumstances you no longer wish to continue the tour, there will be no refund. Triple room, meals or any other items on request basis only and subject only to availability at designated hotels or accommodation.
9) Luggage allowance only 15KG per person.
10) If any surcharges, e.g. Fuel increase, airport taxes and/or any other costs not envisaged by us at the time of the booking are added by any government or transport provider will be passed on to you in the final invoice.
11) We have right to operate for seating rotating system during coach journey.
12) Non refundable deposit £75 per person is required at the time of booking.
13) Our Tour Manager services are only available based on 20 people travelling otherwise our local representative services will be present