- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Premium All Inclusive Cruise includes:
- Varied selection of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks in all bars, lounges and dining venues at any time throughout the cruise. From spirits, tap and bottled beers, to wines, cocktails, soft drinks and juices
- Unlimited juices, water and soft drinks for children and teenagers
- One free bottle of water per person, per day in staterooms
- Services charges and gratuities
Depart: 09/06/2019, 01/09/2019
Return: 23/06/2019, 15/09/2019
In each of the four seasons, be ready to experience breath taking natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains and the surrounding parks. Watch the flowers bloom and trees coming alive in the springtime along with power waterfalls forming from the snow melting on the mountains. In summer, witness stunning glaciers, turquoise lakes and beautiful wildlife that can only be seen on this side of the world. As temperature starts to cool, see the picturesque colours of the trees turning from soft green into golden yellow in autumn. When winter approaches, nature seems to be frozen in time with iced over lakes and frozen waterfalls along with blankets of snow all over the area.
06 Day 1:
UK - CALGARY:Depart from UK airport to Calgary. Arrival at the Calgary airport. Pickup and transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel. Overnight Stay.
CALGARY – BANFF / CANMORE:After breakfast, check out from hotel. We will have orientation tour of Calgary. Proceed for a orientation tour of Calgary for 1 Hour here you can see Banff Spring hotel Pass by, Calgary Tower (from outside), St Stephens Avenue Mall, Olympic Park, City Hall and Fort Calgary. Later proceed to Banff. We will start with a tour of Banff Gondola Cable car experience where the vast expanse of the Rocky mountains is around you. Visit Bow Falls and do an orientation tour of Banff including cave and Basin historic site. Then Check-in at hotel. Overnight in Banff/Canmore.
BANFF / CANMORE – JASPER / VALEMOUNT:After breakfast, we will pay a brief visit to Lake Louise, one of the most photographed scenes in Canada and then continue to Lake Emerald. We then travel along the Icefields Parkway to Jasper national park and reconnect with nature. Your adventure begins with a ride onto the Athabasca glacier on the ice explorer- a massive vehicle designed for glacier travel. The grand finale to this experience is the Glacier Sky Walk where you will walk on a glass platform which is 980 feet above the Sunwapta valley with giant glaciers perched above you. Later visit the Natural bridge and Mt. Robson, Athabasca waterfalls and Dinner & Stay Overnight in Jasper/ Valemount.
JASPER / VALEMOUNT - KAMLOOPS:This morning, enjoy an orientation tour of Jasper National Park before we head westward to Kamloops. The group drives along the Yellowhead Highway past that enormous heap of rock, Mt. Robson, the highest peak in the Rockies. From here we drive deep into the interior of British Columbia. The route takes us along the Thompson River, through the Shuswap Highlands to Kamloops and the rolling, dusty ranch land of the interior plateau.
KAMLOOPS - VANCOUVER:An early start as we leave the dusty, rolling ranch land of "cowboy country" and follow the dramatic course of the Thompson and Fraser Rivers, the road clinging to sheer canyon walls within the turbulent waters rushing below. Approaching the Pacific Coast, the canyon opens into a broad fertile valley with mountain backdrops. Today journey continues west to Whistler. Whistler brings together outdoor adventure as well as relaxation. Take an optional peak to peak Gondola ride for Stunning 360-degree views of Whistler Village, mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers and forest. Proceed to Vancouver. Vancouver is a modern a city unlike any other with majestic mountains, blue ocean, rainforests and bustling with diverse cultures. Time permitting visit Gas town and China town that is more than a century old. The Chinese population originally came to Vancouver to work in mines and then they help build the Trans Canada railway. Gastown is the oldest neighbourhood of Vancouver. It hosts Victorian houses with some of the best boutique stores, art galleries and best culinary fare. Dinner & Overnight in Vancouver.
VANCOUVER SIGHTSEEING - SEATTLE:After breakfast, depart to enjoy a most interesting tour of Canada's western gateway. Highlights include Stanley Park, English Bay, Gastown, Chinatown, admission to Capilano Suspension Bridge and much more. Later proceed to hotel in Seattle. Overnight Stay.
On-board Cruise:After breakfast, check-out from hotel and proceed to Boeing Factory and then drive to Cruise Port to board seven nights Alaska Cruise. After immigration and other formalities, on-board cruise.
At SeaAt Sea
Ketchikan, AlaskaIts Tlingit Indian name, Kach Khanna, means "spread wings of the eagle." Chances are you'll see one of these magnificent birds perched atop a Sitka tree. Thanks to its abundant rainfall, Ketchikan is surrounded by some of the world's most lush wilderness.
Juneau, AlaskaJuneau has been called “Alaska's peak experience,” certainly due in part to its unparalleled glacier viewing from such places as Tracy Arm Fjord, the Juneau Icefields and Glacier Bay National Park. Kayak up one of the area's many protected waterways, go flightseeing, tour historic downtown or try your hand at panning for gold. The majestic Mendenhall Glacier lies nearly 12 miles outside Juneau, a treck worthwhile.
Skagway, AlaskaIn a single year from 1896 to 1897, this remote town along the Inside Passage grew from a few tents to a city of 20,000 gold seekers. Today, travellers come in search of other riches - to experience yesteryear along Skagway's charming boardwalk lined with buildings that replicate those Gold Rush days.
At SeaAt Sea
Victoria, British ColumbiaRoam the spacious lawns of stunning Butchart Gardens with its exotic flora, unusual topiary and exquisite fountains. Explore historic Bastion Square, the treasures of Chinatown and the many sights and sounds to be found along the boardwalk of the Inner Harbour.
Seattle / Vancouver – London:Arrival at Seattle port. After customs and other formalities, disembark from cruise and drive to Seattle / Vancouver airport for flight to London.
Arrival London:Arrival at London Airport.
- International Economy class flight (London to Calgary / Seattle / Vancouver to London)
- Accommodation in 3* hotel in standard room on Twin / Double / Triple Sharing basis
- Daily Continental Breakfast at hotel during Rocky Part
- Indian Dinner at Restaurant in Rocky Part
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary of Rocky Mountains by Coach
- 7 Night Alaska Cruise on Premium All Inclusive basis on Inside / Balcony cabin type on Twin / Double / Triple sharing basis- NCL JOY
- Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on-board
Services of Skylink Tour Manager
- Travel Insurance
- Lunches during Rocky Mountains Part
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone bills, drinks etc.
- Any transfers not mentioned
- Any items not mentioned
- Guide Services
- Tips and Porterage
- Optional Shore Excursions during Cruise
- Single Supplement
It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control
1) Our normal cancellation charges apply as a percentage of the total holiday cost. If you cancel the holiday, we will require notice in writing for any cancellation:
60 days or more before departure Loss of deposit only
59 to 28 days before departure 50%
27 to 14 days before departure 80%
13 to the day of departure 100%
No show 100%
2 a) If we cancel or Curtail the tour at any point due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, no refund and compensation will be made unless the tour is cancelled before 75 days of departure. However, in some circumstances we may be able to offer a full or part refund to our customers where we obtain a refund from our suppliers. Therefore, it is customer’s liability to have a Comprehensive travel insurance to recover all charges incurred either before starting or during the tour. Tour Itinerary can be changed without prior notice, before or during the trip, due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control. Further charges can be applicable for alternate arrangements and will be borne by Client. If client denies paying and cancel the tour and make alternate arrangement on their own, NO REFUND will be given for unused part and NO COMPENSATION will be given.
Force Majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control include but not limited to political unrest, natural calamities, act of God, terrorism, war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity and its consequences, natural and nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, epidemics & pandemics, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned control.
2 b) We reserve the right to cancel your holiday for any reason. However, we will not cancel your holiday unless it is for a reason outside our control, for instance, minimum numbers required for a group which is 20. If we have to cancel your holiday except of clause 2a), we will offer you: - an alternative travel arrangement of equivalent or of very closely similar standard and price, or if available travel arrangements are of a less value than difference in price will be refunded; or a full refund of all monies will be paid.
2 c) If flight ticket has been issued, then flight cancellation charges will be applicable under any circumstances (including clause 2a & 2b) Amount of cancellation charges will be informed to the customer at the time of cancellation.
2 d) If we have to cancel the tour due to any reason other than clause 2a, we will pay compensation as per follows:
75 days or more before departure Nil
60 days or less before departure £7 No show Nil
2e) No compensation will be given in any case of holiday curtailment beyond our or our supplier’s control.
3) The application should be submitted at least 75 days before the provisional date of departure. Skylink will confirm your booking within 15 days of your application. Any amendment required after booking must be informed to Skylink in writing only.
4) When the booking is made the following details must be enclosed: Fully Filled Booking Form (Full name as in passport, Date of birth, Nationality, Sex, Occupation and other details as mentioned in the booking form), Coloured Passport Copy, Visa Document (if applicable). Deposit is required along with booking form. Deposit is Non-Refundable. Failure in providing booking form before commencement of tour will be treated as passenger is taking full responsibility on his own and Skylink Travel & Tours Ltd will not be liable for anything.
5) 100% money should be paid before 75 days of the commencement of the tour.
6) Tour Manager’s service will be available for Minimum 20 paying adults. During the tour, the tour manager’s decision would be final
7) Single traveller has the option to choose as a single supplement or can share with other single travellers on their own discretion and Skylink has no responsibility but just act as an introducer to both travellers. (if any available or wish so)
8) We are not responsible for your luggage, personal money or belongings. We advise that if lockers are available in the hotel please use them. Do not have a luxury or expensive items with you whilst you are on holiday.
09) This is the passenger's responsibility to have proper comprehensive travel insurance covering all criteria of the tour booked including cancellation charges, unexpected curtailment of your holiday, medical and repatriation expenses and to provide us a copy of travel insurance before start of the tour.
10) I accept and agree all risks associated with the journey and further agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Skylink Travel & Tours Ltd., as described here and its brochures and publication. In The event of illness, accident, weather, political unrest, flight cancellations due to reasons beyond our control, change in the airport or airlines taxes, cancellation of helicopter flight and other factors beyond their control, I will not hold Skylink Travel & Tours Ltd., its agents associate or employees responsible or liable for damages. I understand, and I travel at my own risk.
Your Financial Protection: When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong."
“We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
“If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.
20 kgs ( Check in bag) and 5 kgs hand luggage is allowed during this yatra. So its advisable to travel with one check in bag and one hand luggage. No extra luggage will be allowed during the yatra and no storage facility is available. If any one carries more luggage than advised baggage allowance, then our tour manager will not allow more than one suitcase and one hand luggage for the tour from Mumbai.
Usually domestic flights have baggage allowance of 15 kgs of check in bag, but Skylink is offering 20kgs of check in bag and 5 kgs of hand bag.