This is an all-inclusive tour that is going to take care of all your requirements from your arrival in Kathmandu till your departure, along with sightseeing, stay and food.Mount Kailash is highly revered for the being the abode of Lord Read More
- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
This is an all-inclusive tour that is going to take care of all your requirements from your arrival in Kathmandu till your departure, along with sightseeing, stay and food.Mount Kailash is highly revered for the being the abode of Lord Shiva. Every year, hundreds of devotees embark on the treacherous journey to this peak for seeking the blessings of the Lord and take a dip in the holy Mansarovar Lake. Spanning in the duration of 14 days, Kailash Mansarovar Yatra 2018 (by luxury coach from Kerung) by Indian Holiday offers a hassle-free and safe journey. The Yatra starts in the end of April and continues till September when pilgrims trek in batches
DEPART: 14/05/2019, 25/05/2019, 09/06/2019, 19/06/2019, 28/08/2019, 04/09/2019
RETURN: 24/05/2019, 04/06/2019, 19/06/2019, 29/06/2019, 07/09/2019, 14/09/2019
This is an all-inclusive tour that is going to take care of all your requirements from your arrival in Kathmandu till your departure, along with sightseeing, stay and food.Mount Kailash is highly revered for the being the abode of Lord Shiva. Every year, hundreds of devotees embark on the treacherous journey to this peak for seeking the blessings of the Lord and take a dip in the holy Mansarovar Lake.
UK - KATHMANDUDepart from UK airport to Kathmandu. ( Dinner in Flight)
KATHMANDUArrive Kathmandu, overnight in Hotel.- Overnight at Hotel (Shigatse).
PASHUPATINATH DARSHAN:Full Day sightseeing in Kathmandu including Pashupatinath and Bhudhanilkantha Darshan. Overnight at hotel. (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
KATHMANDU- POKHARA- VIA MONOKAMNA;After breakfast, drive to Pokhara stopping en route at Kurintar for Cable Ride (Subject to availability) to MANAKAMNA TEMPLE " Wish Fulfilling Goddess”. Proceed to Pokhara. Overnight at Hotel
POKHARA- JOMSOM:After breakfast, flight to Pokhara / Jomsom by Fixed Wing Craft. Transfer to Muktinath Temple by Jeep / Pony. Afternoon Muktinath Darshan. O/n in Jomsom
JOMSOM- POKHARA:Early morning fly back to Pokhara for sightseeing. Rest day free for leisure. Overnight at hotel.
POKHARA- CHITWAN – VALMIKI ASHRAM:After Breakfast, Check-out and proceed to Chitwan, Visit Valmiki Ashram. Overnight in Chitwan.
CHITWAN - JANAKPUR:After Breakfast, Proceed to Janakpur. O/nt at Hotel.
JANAKPUR- KATHMANDU:In the morning, Darshan of Janaki Mandir, Vivah Manda8p. Afternoon take flight. Janakpur / Kathmandu. Transfer to Hotel. O/n at Hotel.
KATHMANDU:Day at Leisure or shopping activities. Overnight at hotel.
KATHMANDU- UK:Transfer to airport for flight back to UK.
- Return economy class international flights
- Arrival / departure transfers in Kathmandu
- Accommodation on twin/ triple sharing at 4 star hotel in Kathmandu & Chitwan Only, Hotel in Janakpur & Lumbini
- Triple rooms are usually a Twin/ Double room with a single roll away bed or mattress
- All the Veg Meals. (Full Board)
- All the entrances fee
- Lumbini – Kathmandu flight ( One Way)
- Travel Insurance
- Nepal Visa fee (Available on arrival at Kathmandu airport)
- Extra cost in the event of landslide for hiring Porterage or additional transportation
- Expenses of personal nature.
- Tip £15 per person
- Medical and other expenses in case of emergency and evacuation
- Single Supplement: £395
It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control
1) Our normal cancellation charges apply as a percentage of the total holiday cost. If you cancel the holiday, we will require notice in writing for any cancellation:
60 days or more before departure Loss of deposit only
59 to 28 days before departure 50%
27 to 14 days before departure 80%
13 to the day of departure 100%
No show 100%
2 a) If we cancel the tour at any point due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, no refund and compensation will be made unless the tour is cancelled before 60 days of departure. However, in some circumstances we may be able to offer a full or part refund to our customers where we obtain a refund from our suppliers. Therefore, it is customer’s liability to have a comprehensive travel insurance to recover all charges incurred either before starting or during the tour.
Force Majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control include but not limited to political unrest, natural calamities, act of God, terrorism, war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity and its consequences, natural and nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, epidemics & pandemics, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned control.
2 b) We reserve the right to cancel your holiday for any reason. However, we will not cancel your holiday unless it is for a reason outside our control, for instance, minimum numbers required for a group which is 20. If we have to cancel your holiday except of clause 2a), we will offer you: - an alternative travel arrangement of equivalent or of very closely similar standard and price, or if available travel arrangements are of a less value than difference in price will be refunded; or a full refund of all monies will be paid.
2 c) If flight ticket has been issued earlier as per customer request than flight cancellation charges will be applicable under any circumstances (including clause 2a & 2b) Amount of cancellation charges will be informed to the customer at the time of cancellation.
2 d) If a client has paid by credit card, credit card charges are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2 e) If we have to cancel the tour due to any reason other than clause 2a, we will pay compensation as per follows:
60 days or more before departure Nil 59 to 28 days before departure £5
27 to 14 days before departure £7 13 to the day of departure £10
No show Nil
3) The application should be submitted at least 60 days before the provisional date of departure. Skylink will confirm your booking within 15 days of your application. Any amendment required after booking must be informed to Skylink in writing only.
4) As yatra contains visiting High altitude areas, Customer must consult their GP and get advice before booking travel to high altitude area. This is passenger’s own responsibility to disclose correct medical condition information to us.
5) When the booking is made the following details must be enclosed: Fully Filled Booking Form (Full name as in passport, Date of birth, Nationality, Sex, Occupation and other details as mentioned in the booking form), Passport Copy, Visa Document (if applicable). Deposit is required along with booking form. Deposit is Non-Refundable.
6) 100% money should be paid before 60 days of the commencement of the tour.
7) This is religious pilgrimage at high altitude and some of the services would be very basic.
8) Tour Manager’s service will be available for Minimum 20 paying adults.
9) During the tour, the tour manager’s decision would be final
10) Single traveller has the option to choose as a single supplement or can share with other single travellers on their own discretion and Skylink has no responsibility but just act as an introducer to both travellers.(if any available or wish so)
11) We are not responsible for your luggage, personal money or belongings. We advise that if lockers are available in the hotel please use them. Do not have a luxury or expensive items with you whilst you are on holiday.
12) Tour Itinerary can be changed without prior notice, before or during the trip, due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as Political Unrest, Natural Calamities etc. Further charges can be applicable for alternate arrangements and will be borne by Client. If client denies to pay and cancel the tour and make alternate arrangement on their own, NO REFUND will be given for unused part and NO COMPENSATION will be given.
13) This is the passenger's responsibility to have proper travel insurance up to 4500 metres including evacuation at high altitude in case of any emergency. NO TRAVEL WITHOUT COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE. The passenger must provide us a copy of travel insurance before a start of the tour.
14) I accept and agree all risks associated with the journey and further agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Skylink Travel & Tours Ltd., as described here and its brochures and publication. In The event of illness, accident, weather, political unrest, flight cancellations due to reasons beyond our control, change in the airport or airlines taxes, cancellation of helicopter flight and other factors beyond their control, I will not hold Skylink Travel & Tours Ltd., its agents associate or employees responsible or liable for damages. I understand and I travel at my own risk.
20 kgs ( Check in bag) and 5 kgs hand luggage is allowed during this yatra. So its advisable to travel with one check in bag and one hand luggage. No extra luggage will be allowed during the yatra and no storage facility is available. If any one carries more luggage than advised baggage allowance, then our tour manager will not allow more than one suitcase and one hand luggage for the tour from Mumbai.
Usually domestic flights have baggage allowance of 15 kgs of check in bag, but Skylink is offering 20kgs of check in bag and 5 kgs of hand bag.