- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
2 days to visit Disneyland in Paris
London – Calais – ParisThis morning we cross the channel by ferry. In Calais we will stop at the supermarket for some shopping time, there after settle into your comfortable seat and enjoy the drive to Paris. Upon arrival we will check-in to our hotel. Evening dinner at Indian Restaurant. We may be visiting to Eiffel Tower on this day.
Disneyland Resort ParisAfter breakfast, depart for the world-famous Disneyland® Paris, approximately arrive for 10am, we will spend the whole day here. Please note no Indian meal on this day. Disneyland® Park Please note: We are not responsible for the unavailability of any attractions. Enjoy the magical rides such as “Buzz Light-year Laser Blast (1)”, “Space Mountain: Mission 2”, “Indiana Jones™ and the Temple of Peril” and “Big Thunder Mountain”. You will also have the opportunity to meet some of your favourite Disney characters.
After breakfast we will depart for another exiting day and visit Disney Studios.We leave at 03:30 PM and have a boat cruise. Enjoy a cruise along the River Seine. The cruise is flawlessly designed to discover and admire the rich architecture such as the Eiffel Tower, Musee d’Orsay, Notre Dame Cathedral and more. Then for dinner. We will have an orientation tour of Paris.
Paris – Calais – LondonAfter check-out, depart for Paris to embark on a journey to the top floor of the Eiffel Tower for a breathtaking bird’s eye view of Paris.( If not done on day 1) In the early afternoon, depart for Calais for the channel crossing before saying “Au revoir” to the group and arriving at the drop off point late in the evening.
- Three nights’ accommodation, Twin/Three bedded rooms with private facilities. Please note child sharing a room with two adults. Includes 3 Continental Breakfasts.
- Entrance to Eiffel Tower (if 3rd floor not available then second floor and £2 per person will be refunded) (Subject to availability)
- 2 days pass Disneyland Paris.
- Boat ride on river seine.
- 2 Indian meals in an Indian restaurant.
- Return ferry/Tunnel crossing and all taxes and toll charges.
- Services of tour manager.
- Travel Insurance.
- Single room supplement @ £105 per person.
- Any entrances not mentioned above.
Note: Due to heavy bookings at Eiffel Tower we may replace with Montparnasse.
1) It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control
2) Our normal cancellation charges apply as a percentage of the total holiday cost. If you cancel the holiday we will require notice in writing for any cancellation:
56 days or more before departure Loss of deposit only
55 to 28 days before departure 30%
27 to 14 days before departure 50%
13 to 7 days before departure 65%
6 days or less 100%
3) If we cancel the holiday for any reason: Compensation per person:
56 days or more before departure Nil
55 to 28 days before departure £3
27 to 14 days before departure £5
13 to 7 days before departure £7
6 to the day of departure £10
4) We are not responsible for your luggage, personal money or belongings. We advise that if lockers are available in the hotel please use them. Do not have luxury or expensive items with you whilst you are on holiday.
5) During the tour, the tour manager’s decision will be final. We are not responsible for unavailability of any events or festival or attractions. Tours may be conducted without Baba Holidays tour manager subject to number of passengers per tour.
6) It is the passenger’s responsibility to have the appropriate documents. (i.e.: Passports & Visas)
7) We advise that you obtain travel insurance. Also obtain EHIC form from Post Office.
8) If due to any circumstances you no longer wish to continue the tour, there will be no refund. Triple room, meals or any other items on request basis only and subject only to availability at designated hotels or accommodation.
9) Luggage allowance only 15KG per person and 1 suit case per person.
10) If any surcharges, e.g. Fuel increase, airport taxes and/or any other costs not envisaged by us at the time of the booking are added by any government or transport provider will be passed on to you in the final invoice.
11) We have right to operate for seating rotating system during coach journey.
12) Non-refundable deposit per person is required at the time of booking.