- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
WE TRAVEL BY AIR TO MALTA. FLIGHT LEAVES FROM LONDON AND WE ARRIVE IN MALTA. THERE WILL BE A COACH WAITING FOR OUR EXCLUSIVE GROUP TO TRANSFER TO OUR HOTEL ROOMS AIR CONDITIONED, RADIO, HAIR DRYER. WE STAY IN A FOUR STAR HOTEL WITH PRIVATE FACILITIES. HOTEL IS ONLY FEW MINUTES AWAY FROM THE BEACH AND TOWN CENTRE.
WE HAVE INCLUDED EXCURSIONS TO FULL DAY MALTA TOUR INCLUDING BLUE GROTTO, GOZO HIGHLIGHTS ISLAND AND HALF DAY VALLETTA. 4 star hotel.
MALTA HIGHLIGHTS FULL DAY TOUR Mosta Church 3rd Largest unsupported Dome in Europe Ta’ Qali Crafts Village Visiting a Glass Factory, a Gold & Filigree Factory and many other Crafts Rabat (drive through) Mdina (The Silent City) A walkthrough this medieval walled City built by the Phoenicians
GOZO HIGHLIGHTS FULL DAY TOUR The Citadel Victoria Gozo’s Oldest City dating back to Phoenician times, around 800B.C. where successive rulers left their imprint Xlendi Bay A colourfull little creek serving both as a Fishing Village and tourist resort Ta’ Pinu Church A 16th Century chapel integrated with a new Romanesque style basilica located in a remote part of Gozo Fontana Crafts Industry To view Gozo woollens and lace being weaved Inland Sea A pebbly bathing pool with crystal clear water secluded by sheer cliffs that separate it from the open sea. Azure Window One can admire the azure window and the fungus rock Ggantija Temples The oldest free standing megalithic structure in the world (Entrance Included)
VALLETTA HALF DAY TOUR Valletta Market Traditional Sunday Market Barraka Gardens Admire the marvellous view of the Grand Harbour and the three cities Periphery of the Capital A drive around the fortifications of Valletta Outdoor Swimming Pool: Complimentary Sun beds & Pool Towel Service available.
- COACH TRANSPORT FROM MALTA AIRPORT TO HOTEL AND RETURN TO MALTA AIRPORT.
- FIVE NIGHTS ACCOMMODATION. TWO ADULTS SHARING A ROOM.CHILDREN WILL HAVE TO SHARE WITH TWO ADULTS WITH BREAKFAST.
- EXCURSIONS AS PER ITINERARY.
- AIRPORT TAX.
- 3 INDIAN/ 2 WESTERN MEALS IN THE EVENING.
COST NOT INCLUDED:
- ANY MEALS OR FOOD. DRINKS NOT MENTIONED ABOVE.
- TRAVEL INSURANCE.
- OPTIONAL EXCURSIONS. IF NOT MENTIONED IN ITINERARY.
- THERE MAY BE CHARGES FOR USING FACILITIES
- SINGLE ROOM SUPPLEMENT £235
- RETURN TRANSFER FROM LEICESTER TO AIRPORT £40
Note: This is based on current cost subject to change of air cost. Flight timings may change.
No gallery images found.
1) It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control
2) Our normal cancellation charges apply as a percentage of the total holiday cost. If you cancel the holiday we will require notice in writing for any cancellation:
56 days or more before departure Loss of deposit only
55 to 28 days before departure 30%
27 to 14 days before departure 50%
13 to 7 days before departure 65%
6 days or less 100%
3) If we cancel the holiday for any reason: Compensation per person:
56 days or more before departure Nil
55 to 28 days before departure £3
27 to 14 days before departure £5
13 to 7 days before departure £7
6 to the day of departure £10
4) We are not responsible for your luggage, personal money or belongings. We advise that if lockers are available in the hotel please use them. Do not have luxury or expensive items with you whilst you are on holiday.
5) During the tour, the tour manager’s decision will be final. We are not responsible for unavailability of any events or festival or attractions. Tours may be conducted without Baba Holidays tour manager subject to number of passengers per tour.
6) It is the passenger’s responsibility to have the appropriate documents. (i.e.: Passports & Visas)
7) We advise that you obtain travel insurance. Also obtain EHIC form from Post Office.
8) If due to any circumstances you no longer wish to continue the tour, there will be no refund.
9) Luggage allowance only 15KG per person and 1 suit case per person.
10) If any surcharges, e.g. Fuel increase, airport taxes and/or any other costs not envisaged by us at the time of the booking are added by any government or transport provider will be passed on to you in the final invoice.
11) We have right to operate for seating rotating system during coach journey.
12) Non refundable deposit per person is required at the time of booking.
"When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong."
"We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the Services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable)."
"If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme."