Tour Highlights: Indian / Gujarati / Jain Cuisine Visit to Akshardham Temple, Delhi Visit to Haridwar Mineral Water Early departure & stopover in India available (Supplement charges may be applicable) DEPART: 20/05/2019, 24/06/2019, 09/09/2019 RETURN: 04/06/2019, 09/07/2019, 24/09/2019
- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Indian / Gujarati / Jain Cuisine
- Visit to Akshardham Temple, Delhi
- Visit to Haridwar
- Mineral Water
- Early departure & stopover in India available (Supplement charges may be applicable)
DEPART: 20/05/2019, 24/06/2019, 09/09/2019
RETURN: 04/06/2019, 09/07/2019, 24/09/2019
Chardham Yatra General Instruction :- Download
Chardham Yatra Booking Form :- Download
UK – DELHI:
Arrive Delhi:Upon arrival at Delhi, transfer to the Hotel & afternoon visit Akshardham temple.
Delhi – Kurukshetra – Haridwar:Today after breakfast check – out from the hotel and proceed to Kurukshetra. Visit Sthaneshwar Mahadev and Bramha Sarovar. Later proceed to Haridwar by road. On arrival at Haridwar check – in to the hotel. Later proceed to Har ki Pauri. Ganga Aarti Haridwar is performed at Har Ki Pauri Ghat in Haridwar. Ganga Aarti in Haridwar is one of the most famous in Haridwar. Visit to Haridwar is not complete if you have not seen its Ganga Aarti. Back to hotel and dinner and overnight stay will be at Haridwar. (Time permitted otherwise Ganga Aarti will be done on Day 14)
Haridwar – RishikeshSightseeing: After breakfast check – out from the hotel and proceed to Rishikesh. On arrival, proceed for sightseeing of Rishikesh. We will visit religious sites of Geeta Bhawan, Laxman Jhoola & Ram -Jhoola Rameswaram Mandir etc.
Rishikesh – Barkot:After breakfast check – out from the hotel and proceed to Barkot. On arrival at Barkot check – in to the hotel Dinner and overnight stay will be at Barkot.
Barkot – Yamnotri – Barkot:(06 km Trek Per side) (First Dham) 3291mts/10797 ft After breakfast, we depart to Jankichatti. Here we will begin our first Pahad Yatra of Yamnotri. Able to hire a Doli for your journey (cost not Included), after Darshan at Yamnotri, return to our hotel at Barkot. Dinner and Overnight stay will be at Barkot.
Barkot – Harsil:After breakfast, we will proceed to Harsil – one the most beautiful valleys in the world. En-route we will stop at Uttarkashi for darshan of Kashi Vishwanath Temple. On arrival at Harsil check in to the hotel. Dinner and overnight stay at Harsil.
Harsil – Gangotri – Uttarkashi:(Second Dham) 3100 mts/ 10200 feet After breakfast, drive to Gangotri (22 km / 1 hr). On reaching Gangotri, take a holy dip in the sacred river The Ganges, which is called Bhagirathi at its source. Perform pooja & other rituals and relax in the beautiful environment. Return to Harsil in the afternoon for Lunch. After lunch drive for Uttarkashi. Dinner at the Hotel, Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi – Gupatkashi:After early morning breakfast, leave for Guptakashi (230 km). Have your Lunch on the way to Guptakashi. On arrival check in to hotel, dinner and overnight stay at Guptkashi.
Gupatkashi – Kedarnath:(Third Dham) 3583 mts/11755 feet This morning we depart to Kedarnath. Amidst the dramatic mountainscapes of the majestic Kedarnath Range stands one of the twelve “Jyotirlingas” of Kedar ji or Lord Shiva. Hire Doli or Pony (cost not included). Overnight in Kedarnath.
Keadarnath – Triyuginarayan (time permitted) – Guptkashi:After breakfast check out from the hotel & proceed to Guptkashi. On arrival at Guptkashi, we will procced to Triyuginarayan Mandir a well known Hindu pilgrimage. The centre of attraction of this palace is the Triyugi arayan it is the wedding place of Lord Shiva. Return to Gupatkashi. Dinner and overnight stay at Gupatkashi.
Gupatkasi – Badrinath:(Fourth Dham) 3100 mts/ 10200 feet Early morning proceed to an almost full day drive to Shri Badrinath dham, evening visit Shri Badrivishal Temple. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Badrinath.
Badrinath – Rudraprayag:Early Morning before breakfast you will proceed to Badrinath Temple. After pooja & darshan of Badrinath Ji main temple and back to hotel. After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Mana Village, India’s last village. Here we visit Ved Vyas Gufa, Ganesh Gufa, Bhim pul, etc. After visit proceed to Rudraprayag. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Rudraprayag.
Rudrapryag – Haridwar:After breakfast check –out from the hotel & proceed to Haridwar. On arrival at Haridwar visit Bhartmata Mandir, Mata chandi Temple, Mansa Devi Temple. Dinner and overnight stay will be at Haridwar.
Haridwar – DelhiAfter breakfast depart for Delhi. Overnight stay at Delhi.
Delhi DepartureAfter breakfast Check-out Hotel transfer to Delhi International Airport for flight to London. (B,L,D)
- International Economy class return air ticket
- Accommodation in 3* hotel in standard room on twin / double / triple basis (3* hotel wherever available, else best available (Tents / Guest Houses) option will be provided. Triple sharing will have mattresses for third person)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner at Hotel
- Lunch (Packed / En route at Restaurant)
- 1litre water bottle per person per day in Vehicle only
- Services of Tour Manager (Group only)
- Visa fee
- Travel insurance
- Any meals not mentioned in “Price Includes” section
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone bills, drinks, laundry etc.
- Helicopter Fare for Kedarnath
- Pony / Doly / Porter during Trekking
- Tips and Porterages
- Any items not mentioned
- Any entrance fees / Monument charges
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, weather conditions etc.
- Tips £20 per person
- Single Room supplement: £295
It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control
1) Our normal cancellation charges apply as a percentage of the total holiday cost. If you cancel the holiday, we will require notice in writing for any cancellation:
60 days or more before departure Loss of deposit only
59 to 28 days before departure 50%
27 to 14 days before departure 80%
13 to the day of departure 100%
No show 100%
2 a) If we cancel the tour at any point due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, no refund and compensation will be made unless the tour is cancelled before 60 days of departure. However, in some circumstances we may be able to offer a full or part refund to our customers where we obtain a refund from our suppliers. Therefore, it is customer’s liability to have a comprehensive travel insurance to recover all charges incurred either before starting or during the tour.
Force Majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control include but not limited to political unrest, natural calamities, act of God, terrorism, war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity and its consequences, natural and nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, epidemics & pandemics, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned control.
2 b) We reserve the right to cancel your holiday for any reason. However, we will not cancel your holiday unless it is for a reason outside our control, for instance, minimum numbers required for a group which is 20. If we have to cancel your holiday except of clause 2a), we will offer you: - an alternative travel arrangement of equivalent or of very closely similar standard and price, or if available travel arrangements are of a less value than difference in price will be refunded; or a full refund of all monies will be paid.
2 c) If flight ticket has been issued earlier as per customer request than flight cancellation charges will be applicable under any circumstances (including clause 2a & 2b) Amount of cancellation charges will be informed to the customer at the time of cancellation.
2 d) If a client has paid by credit card, credit card charges are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2 e) If we have to cancel the tour due to any reason other than clause 2a, we will pay compensation as per follows:
60 days or more before departure Nil 59 to 28 days before departure £5
27 to 14 days before departure £7 13 to the day of departure £10
No show Nil
3) The application should be submitted at least 60 days before the provisional date of departure. Skylink will confirm your booking within 15 days of your application. Any amendment required after booking must be informed to Skylink in writing only.
4) As yatra contains visiting High altitude areas, Customer must consult their GP and get advice before booking travel to high altitude area. This is passenger’s own responsibility to disclose correct medical condition information to us.
5) When the booking is made the following details must be enclosed: Fully Filled Booking Form (Full name as in passport, Date of birth, Nationality, Sex, Occupation and other details as mentioned in the booking form), Passport Copy, Visa Document (if applicable). Deposit is required along with booking form. Deposit is Non-Refundable.
6) 100% money should be paid before 60 days of the commencement of the tour.
7) This is religious pilgrimage at high altitude and some of the services would be very basic.
8) Tour Manager’s service will be available for Minimum 20 paying adults.
9) During the tour, the tour manager’s decision would be final
10) Single traveller has the option to choose as a single supplement or can share with other single travellers on their own discretion and Skylink has no responsibility but just act as an introducer to both travellers.(if any available or wish so)
11) We are not responsible for your luggage, personal money or belongings. We advise that if lockers are available in the hotel please use them. Do not have a luxury or expensive items with you whilst you are on holiday.
12) Tour Itinerary can be changed without prior notice, before or during the trip, due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as Political Unrest, Natural Calamities etc. Further charges can be applicable for alternate arrangements and will be borne by Client. If client denies to pay and cancel the tour and make alternate arrangement on their own, NO REFUND will be given for unused part and NO COMPENSATION will be given.
13) This is the passenger's responsibility to have proper travel insurance up to 4500 metres including evacuation at high altitude in case of any emergency. NO TRAVEL WITHOUT COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE. The passenger must provide us a copy of travel insurance before a start of the tour.
14) I accept and agree all risks associated with the journey and further agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Skylink Travel & Tours Ltd., as described here and its brochures and publication. In The event of illness, accident, weather, political unrest, flight cancellations due to reasons beyond our control, change in the airport or airlines taxes, cancellation of helicopter flight and other factors beyond their control, I will not hold Skylink Travel & Tours Ltd., its agents associate or employees responsible or liable for damages. I understand and I travel at my own risk.
20 kgs ( Check in bag) and 5 kgs hand luggage is allowed during this yatra. So its advisable to travel with one check in bag and one hand luggage. No extra luggage will be allowed during the yatra and no storage facility is available in Delhi. If any one carries more luggage than advised baggage allowance, one has to arrange own storage in Delhi
Usually domestic flights have baggage allowance of 15 kgs of check in bag, but Skylink is offering 20kgs of check in bag and 5 kgs of hand bag.