- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
No details found.
Arrive Entebbe International AirportTransfer to Kampala for overnight hotel. (D)
UntitledDrive northward to Murchison Falls National Park. Go to the top of the falls (time permitted), cross the River Nile on ferry. After lunch, a boat cruise to the bottom of the falls. Dinner and overnight at Lodge (B-L-D)
UntitledEarly morning game drive to spot wildlife - lions, buffaloes, hartebeest, giraffe and endemic bird species. Later return to Kampala. Dinner and overnight hotel. (B-D)
UntitledAfter breakfast, drive east to Jinja. Take a boat ride to the Source of the Nile; visit John Speke's pavilion, Mahatma Gandhi's monument, and later Bujali Falls. After lunch, return to Kampala for dinner and overnight at Hotel (B-D)
UntitledAfter breakfast half day tour of Kampala.(B-D)
Transfer to airport to catch outbound flight to Kenya Nairobi.Picked on arrival JKIA and transferred to hotel (If early morning flight then packed breakfast.) and morning sightseeing to be quoted at the time of confirmation) Overnight stay at Hotel (B-D)
Masai Mara Game ReserveDepart after breakfast to the world famous Masai Mara National Reserve. It offers wonderful scenery, plenty of game and is perhaps the only place left in Kenya where visitors may see animals in the same super-abundance as existed a century ago. Arrive in time for lunch at your lodge followed by an afternoon game drive in this vast and expansive reserve teeming with game. Dinner and overnight at Lodge (BLD)
Masai Mara Game ReserveThis will be the day of tracking game with your experienced guide cum driver, after an early breakfast. The Mara landscape is scenic savannah grassland on rolling hills, which enables the reserve to attract sufficient rainfall to maintain and support a large population of herbivores, together with the predators that follow. Elephant, lion, buffalo can be seen with relative ease though luck is a necessary factor for spotting rhino and leopard that complete the big five as the two animals are very timid and sparsely numbered. Plains game like wildebeest, zebra and Masai giraffe abound as well as hippos and a wide variety of antelopes including impala, hartebeest, grant gazelle and Thompson's gazelle among others. In the evening, return to the lodge for dinner and overnight at Lodge. (BLD)
Masai Mara Game Reserve-Lake Nakuru National ParkMorning pick-up from the hotel for a drive to the Lake Nakuru National Park, home to thousands of lesser and greater flamingos. This park also provides sanctuary for Rothschild giraffe, black and white rhino and the elusive leopard. Arrive in time for lunch. Afternoon enjoy game drive by the lake shores lined with flamingos, host of other birds and wildlife. Dinner and overnight at Lodge. (B-L-D)
Lake Nakuru National Park-MombasaAfter breakfast leave Nakuru for Nairobi, to JKIA to catch a flight to Mombasa. Meet on arrival at Mombasa airport late evening and be transferred to Hotel (B-L)
Day 12 & 13:
MombasaYou spend your time at leisure at the beach, day trip to Malindi. Buffet for dinner & overnight at Hotel (B-D)
Mombasa-ZanzibarAfter breakfast transferred to Moi international airport for your flight to Zanzibar. Transfer to Hotel. Overnight at Hotel. (B-D)
UntitledAfter breakfast, short Zanzibar City tour & depart to Dar es Salaam by Ferry Port. Transfer & Overnight Hotel (B-D) BOAT ZNZ-DAR.
Depart the hotel late in the morning for a full day excursion of Dar Es Salaam.Dinner and Overnight at Hotel (B-D) CITY TOUR IN DAR & HOTEL HB BASIS
London DepartureAfter breakfast morning is free then transferred to the airport for your onward flight to UK. (B). Dinner on Flight.
- All transfers as mentioned in Kenya & Tanzania & Uganda
- Accommodation as described (or similar) based on standard rooms
- Meals as described by B (Buffet Breakfast), L (Lunch), D (Dinner)
- 1-litre bottled mineral water per person per day whilst on safari only.
- Transportation by private safari built non-air-conditioned minivan vehicle in Kenya and 4x4wd vehicle in Tanzania.
- Services of a professional English speaking driver/guides
- Game drives, sightseeing and excursions as described in the itinerary, inclusive of applicable entrance fees
- Applicable local and government taxes on accommodation and transportation.
- And all other services as mentioned in itinerary.
- Flights ENTEBBE TO NAIROBI, NBO-MBA and MBA-ZANZIBA
- International flights from UK to Entebbe. Dar Es Salaam to UK.
Program Cost Excludes:
- All items of a personal nature e.g. telephone bills, fax/email bills etc.
- Bar bills
- Excursions not indicated on the itinerary
- And any other item(s) not included in our itinerary.
- Yellow Fever Certificate. Please check with your doctor.
- 3 countries cost approximately $100.
- Tipping £ 25 per person.
Note: For any reasons if we change hotels we will provide similar type of accommodation. Flight timings may change.
Hotels available after 02:00 PM and Check
1) It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and that we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control
2) Our normal cancellation charges apply as a percentage of the total holiday cost. If you cancel the holiday we will require notice in writing for any cancellation:
56 days or more before departure Loss of deposit only
55 to 28 days before departure 30%
27 to 14 days before departure 50%
13 to 7 days before departure 65%
6 days or less 100%
3) If we cancel the holiday for any reason: Compensation per person:
56 days or more before departure Nil
55 to 28 days before departure £3
27 to 14 days before departure £5
13 to 7 days before departure £7
6 to the day of departure £10
4) We are not responsible for your luggage, personal money or belongings. We advise that if lockers are available in the hotel please use them. Do not have luxury or expensive items with you whilst you are on holiday.
5) During the tour, the tour manager’s decision will be final. We are not responsible for unavailability of any events or festival or attractions. Tours may be conducted without Baba Holidays tour manager subject to number of passengers per tour.
6) It is the passenger’s responsibility to have the appropriate documents. (i.e.: Passports & Visas)
7) We advise that you obtain travel insurance. Also obtain EHIC form from Post Office.
8) If due to any circumstances you no longer wish to continue the tour, there will be no refund. Triple room, meals or any other items on request basis only and subject only to availability at designated hotels or accommodation.
9) Luggage allowance only 15KG per person and 1 suit case per person.
10) If any surcharges, e.g. Fuel increase, airport taxes and/or any other costs not envisaged by us at the time of the booking are added by any government or transport provider will be passed on to you in the final invoice.
11) We have right to operate for seating rotating system during coach journey.
12) Non-refundable deposit per person is required at the time of booking.
"When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong."
"We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the Services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable)."
"If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme."