- Tour Itinerary
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
No details found.
No details found.
London – Dubai:Depart from London airport to Dubai. Arrival at Dubai airport, Pickup and transfer to hotel. Check in at hotel. Overnight Stay.
Dubai City Tour:After breakfast, morning enjoy Dubai city tour. The four-hour Dubai city tour is one of the best ways to explore both historic and glittering side of Dubai that is often referred to as the Middle East’s gem. The tour includes a visit to Dubai Museum that is housed within the 18th century, Al Fahidi Fort. It has on display arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. An ideal illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture, Jumeirah Mosque is another popular point of interest covered in the itinerary. Rest day free for leisure. Overnight Stay.
Dhow Cruise with Dinner:After breakfast, morning free for leisure. Later afternoon pickup from hotel and proceed to Enjoy Dhow Cruise with Dinner. Imagine yourself on having dinner on a Dhow Cruise with the fascinating lights of Dubai creek with Music and with a sip of your favorite drink and BBQ buffet dinner. Evening Return back to the hotel. Overnight Stay.
Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner:After breakfast, morning free for leisure. Later afternoon pickup from hotel and transfer to enjoy Desert with BBQ Dinner. Tour departs in the afternoon across the desert of Dubai with several photo-stops during an exciting dune drive to the first destination a camel farm. The drive continues across the desert. We stop to watch the beautiful sunset before reaching our campsite where you have the opportunity to do a camel ride, sand boarding and try out a henna design on hand or feet. After working up an appetite enjoy a delicious barbecue dinner. Before returning to Dubai/Sharjah watch our belly dancer performing her show around the campfire by starlight. Overnight Stay.
Dubai Shopping & Musical Fountain:After breakfast, morning free for leisure. Afternoon visit Dubai Shopping Mall and Musical Fountain. Overnight Stay.
Dubai – London:After breakfast, check out from hotel. Leave luggage at hotel. Free time for shopping / leisure activities on your own. Later evening, after dinner, pickup from hotel and transfer to airport for flight back to London.
London Arrival:Arrival at London Airport.
- Economy class return flight ticket (London Heathrow to Dubai) – INDIRECT FLIGHT
- Accommodation in 3-star hotel in standard room on twin / double / triple sharing basis
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- 4 Indian Dinner
- Half day Dubai City tour
- Dhow Cruise with Dinner
- Desert safari with BBQ Dinner
- Return Airport transfer in Dubai
PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Visa Fee
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone bills, drinks etc.
- Any transfers not mentioned
- Any items not mentioned
- Guide Services
- Tips and Porterage
- Any monument Entrance Tickets
- Services of tour manager
- Single Room supplement: £ Please call
It is our most important aim that you enjoy your holiday and we earn your trust. However, we are not responsible for any cancellation due to any industrial disputes, Technical failure of any type of transport we use, loss of earnings, late arrivals or force majeure, or any items beyond our control
1) Our normal cancellation charges apply as a percentage of the total holiday cost. If you cancel the holiday, we will require notice in writing for any cancellation:
60 days or more before departure Loss of deposit only 59 to 28 days before departure 50%
27 to 14 days before departure 80% 13 to the day of departure 100%
No show 100%
2 a) If we cancel the tour at any point due to force majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control, no refund and compensation will be made unless the tour is cancelled before 60 days of departure. However, in some circumstances we may be able to offer a full or part refund to our customers where we obtain a refund from our suppliers. Therefore, it is customer’s liability to have a comprehensive travel insurance to recover all charges incurred either before starting or during the tour.
Force Majeure or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control include but not limited to political unrest, natural calamities, act of God, terrorism, war or threat of war, civil strife, industrial dispute including air traffic control disputes, terrorist activity and its consequences, natural and nuclear disaster, fire or adverse weather conditions, epidemics & pandemics, unavoidable technical problems with transport, closure or congestion of airports or ports and all similar events outside our or the supplier(s) concerned control.
2 b) We reserve the right to cancel your holiday for any reason. However, we will not cancel your holiday unless it is for a reason outside our control, for instance, minimum numbers required for a group which is 20. If we have to cancel your holiday except of clause 2a), we will offer you: - an alternative travel arrangement of equivalent or of very closely similar standard and price, or if available travel arrangements are of a less value than difference in price will be refunded; or a full refund of all monies will be paid.
2 c) If flight ticket has been issued earlier as per customer request than flight cancellation charges will be applicable under any circumstances (including clause 2a & 2b) Amount of cancellation charges will be informed to the customer at the time of cancellation.
2 d) If a client has paid by credit card, credit card charges are non-refundable under any circumstances.
2 e) If we have to cancel the tour due to any reason other than clause 2a, we will pay compensation as per follows:
60 days or more before departure Nil 59 to 28 days before departure £5
27 to 14 days before departure £7 13 to the day of departure £10
No show Nil
3) The application should be submitted at least 60 days before the provisional date of departure. Skylink will confirm your booking within 15 days of your application. Any amendment required after booking must be informed to Skylink in writing only.
4) When the booking is made the following details must be enclosed: Fully Filled Booking Form (Full name as in passport, Date of birth, Nationality, Sex, Occupation and other details as mentioned in the booking form), Coloured Passport Copy, Visa Document (if applicable). Deposit is required along with booking form. Deposit is Non-Refundable.
5) 100% money should be paid before 60 days of the commencement of the tour.
6) Tour Manager’s service will be available for Minimum 20 paying adults. During the tour, the tour manager’s decision would be final
7) Single traveller has the option to choose as a single supplement or can share with other single travellers on their own discretion and Skylink has no responsibility but just act as an introducer to both travellers. (if any available or wish so)
8) We are not responsible for your luggage, personal money or belongings. We advise that if lockers are available in the hotel please use them. Do not have a luxury or expensive items with you whilst you are on holiday.
9) Tour Itinerary can be changed without prior notice, before or during the trip, due to unavoidable circumstances beyond our control such as Political Unrest, Natural Calamities etc. Further charges can be applicable for alternate arrangements and will be borne by Client. If client denies to pay and cancel the tour and make alternate arrangement on their own, NO REFUND will be given for unused part and NO COMPENSATION will be given.
10) This is the passenger's responsibility to have proper travel insurance. NO TRAVEL WITHOUT COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE. The passenger must provide us a copy of travel insurance before a start of the tour.
11) I accept and agree all risks associated with the journey and further agree to abide by the terms and conditions of Skylink Travel & Tours Ltd., as described here and its brochures and publication. In The event of illness, accident, weather, political unrest, flight cancellations due to reasons beyond our control, change in the airport or airlines taxes, cancellation of helicopter flight and other factors beyond their control, I will not hold Skylink Travel & Tours Ltd., its agents associate or employees responsible or liable for damages. I understand and I travel at my own risk.
Your Financial Protection: When you buy an ATOL protected flight or flight inclusive holiday from us you will receive an ATOL Certificate. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong."
“We, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL Certificate, will provide you with the services listed on the ATOL Certificate (or a suitable alternative). In some cases, where neither we nor the supplier are able to do so for reasons of insolvency, an alternative ATOL holder may provide you with the services you have bought or a suitable alternative (at no extra cost to you). You agree to accept that in those circumstances the alternative ATOL holder will perform those obligations and you agree to pay any money outstanding to be paid by you under your contract to that alternative ATOL holder. However, you also agree that in some cases it will not be possible to appoint an alternative ATOL holder, in which case you will be entitled to make a claim under the ATOL scheme (or your credit card issuer where applicable).”
“If we, or the suppliers identified on your ATOL certificate, are unable to provide the services listed (or a suitable alternative, through an alternative ATOL holder or otherwise) for reasons of insolvency, the Trustees of the Air Travel Trust may make a payment to (or confer a benefit on) you under the ATOL scheme. You agree that in return for such a payment or benefit you assign absolutely to those Trustees any claims which you have or may have arising out of or relating to the non-provision of the services, including any claim against us, the travel agent (or your credit card issuer where applicable). You also agree that any such claims may be re-assigned to another body, if that other body has paid sums you have claimed under the ATOL scheme.